Medication Forms

All students who take medication during the school day must have the proper forms on file (doctor's order and parental consent).  No child may transport his/her own medication.  The medication must be brought to school in the original and properly labeled container by the parent or adult designate.  This includes both prescription and over the counter medications. All of these forms must be renewed and completed every school year.

Click the links on the right to obtain all three forms needed to administer medications at school.

If your child has a seizure disorder and requires medication, please have the physician fill out the Seizure Action Plan instead of the Physician order. You still must fill out the Parental/Guardian Consent Form and Medication Administration Plan as well.

If your child has asthma, please fill out a School Asthma Record along with the medication forms.

If your child has life-threatening allergies, please also see the allergy tab.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.